The following is a description of the process required for Troy Industries, Inc to export certain ITAR controlled products. It is intended to answer the most common questions related to product export.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-413-788-4288.
• Certain Troy Industries products are export controlled by the office of Defense Trade
Controls which is part of the US Department of State. These products follow rules based on the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR). The Troy products are classified as Category I (h) components, parts, accessories and attachments.
• Troy Industries submits export applications on a per-export, and per-purchase order, basis. Troy Industries requires a pre-application payment to cover the application processing costs (may be paid by wire transfer). This fee is due up front and is not refundable whether or not the export license application is successful or if the customer cancels the order. The export license application process can take as long as 90 days.
• The Dept. of State sends applications to the Dept. of Defense for their review. A detailed, precise end user statement is paramount when applying for an export license. There is no guarantee that the license will be approved by the US Government. Troy Industries will work with the review offices of the Dept. of State and Dept of Defense to facilitate the review but cannot determine ultimate outcome.
• Required in order to submit an export license application:
* Certification by the end user that they will abide by US export law. (complete and sign the Troy End User document)
* Provide a detailed description of the end use of equipment (be specific)
* Non-refundable application processing fee. Contact email@example.com for fee amount. (pay by wire transfer)
* Company or Entity Purchase Order
Faxed copies of the completed documents, with signatures, allow us to submit the export application, however, ITAR requires that Troy Industries keep signed originals of the Certificate, Company Letter, T/Cs, for our files. These may be faxed but it is preferable to receive them in fully executed, PDF format.
• A list of countries banned from receiving export of DoS controlled items is available at
www.pmdtc.org/country.htm. Other countries are also reviewed closely on a case-by-case basis.
• Domestic customers are informed of applicable export regulations and are required to obtain written permission from the US Department of State, office of Defense Trade Controls prior to exporting items that include Troy Industries products.
• Troy Industries is committed to ensuring that the company maintains compliance with all
applicable government regulations related to export law. Our policies and procedures are intended to meet the requirements of International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR) as defined and implemented in 22CFR Parts 120-130.
If you have any questions about export control issues, please see the Office of Defense Trade Controls office web site at www.pmdtc.org.